Welcome to LAVO!
LAVO (us, we, or our) operates the www.lavo.com.sa website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Service/website: Service is the www.lavo.com.sa website operated by LAVO
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about an individual who can be identified from those data.
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself.
- Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect and use several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. By using the service, you agree to the collection, use, and transference of the information in accordance with this policy.
Types of Data Collected:
- PERSONAL DATA:
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address.
- First name and last name.
- Phone number.
- Address, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City.
- USAGE DATA:
We may also collect information on how the service is accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- LOCATION DATA:
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so. We use this data to provide features of our service, to improve and customise our service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our service at any time by way of your device settings.
- TRACKING AND COOKIES DATA:
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATA:
We uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service.
- To monitor the usage of our service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To provide you with what might interest you about our news, special offers and general information and services we offer unless you have opted not to receive such information.
TRANSFER OF DATA:
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Saudi Arabia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Saudi Arabia and process it there.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA:
- BUSINESS TRANSACTION:
- DISCLOSURE FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT:
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of LAVO.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
SECURITY OF DATA:
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
LINK TO OTHER SITES:
ENGLISH AND ARABIC VERSIONS:
Information contained in the Website has been published in Arabic and English. The Arabic version shall be the official one.